98point6 subscription plans
Accessing services through the 98point6 app requires a subscription plan, and each subscription is limited to one adult user.
This is extremely important because using your subscription to receive care creates and adds to your medical record. Limiting access to one adult per subscription protects the confidentiality, and ensures the accuracy, of your medical record.
Below is information about what you’ll need to request care for yourself, and how to enable care for your children or adult dependents if they meet certain eligibility requirements.
Receiving care for yourself
To request care for yourself, you’ll need:
- An active 98point6 subscription plan
- To be at least 12 years old* (in select states) to access Primary care and Therapy services
- To be physically located in one of the 50 United States or Washington, D.C. at the time of service
*In Nebraska, generally you must be at least 19 years old to request Primary care for yourself. Parents seeking Primary care for their eligible 18 year old child in Nebraska can follow the instructions for children ages 1-17 below.
Enabling care for your children
Children Ages 1-17
Primary care for ages 1+ is currently available only through select Employer-Sponsored Plans.** Personal Plan subscriptions do not yet offer care for children under the age of 18.
To request Primary care for a child, please note all of the following requirements must be met:
- You are their parent or legal guardian, or otherwise have the authority to consent for care for the child
- The child is physically located in one of the 50 United States or Washington, D.C. at the time of service
- Both the parent/guardian and child are on the same employer-sponsored plan
- This employer-sponsored plan includes pediatric services**
- The child is 12 months of age or older
**If there are questions regarding benefit eligibility, the parent/guardian should contact their employer’s HR department for more details.
Please note, Therapy services are available to childen ages 12 and older, in select states.
Enabling care for adult dependents
You may not request care for another adult through your own 98point6 account.
However, your adult family members or dependents can access 98point6 on their own. They have two options for creating their own 98point6 accounts:
- Via Your Employer-Sponsored Plan: If the adult dependent is 18 years old (19 in Nebraska) or older and a covered dependent on your employer-sponsored plan, they are invited to download the 98point6 app, choose the employer-sponsored path and search for the relevant employer.
- Via a Personal Plan Subscription: Any adult may sign up for a 98point6 account and subscribe to their own Personal Plan.
With both account types, adult dependents may only request care through the 98point6 app when they are physically located in one of the 50 United States or Washington, D.C. at the time of service.
See our FAQ for more details about 98point6 services.