- Blog Contents & Materials. The 98point6 blog (“blog”) content and linked materials are provided for informational and/or educational purposes only. The content and links are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 98point6 does not recommend or endorse specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions or other information included on the blog. Reliance on the information presented on the blog is at your own risk.Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking treatment based on what you have read or seen on the blog. If you believe you may be experiencing a medical emergency, contact 911 or another medical emergency line immediately.
- Updates. 98point6 reserves the right to make alterations or deletions to the blog contents at any time, without notice. 98point6 does not undertake an obligation to update the blog contents, nor does it attest that all information is complete or up-to-date.
Last Updated: June 28, 2018, Version 1
This legal notice supports the software program named 98point6 web application as of June 7, 2018 (the “98point6 Application”).
98point6 Inc. (“98point6”) may have patents, patent applications, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights covering subject matter in this document. Except as expressly provided in any written license agreement from 98point6, the furnishing of this document does not give you any license to these patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property.
Information contained in this document is proprietary to 98point6. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form, in whole or in part, by any means electronic, mechanical or other otherwise, including photocopying and recording, for any purpose without written permission of 98point6.
© 2017-2018 98point6 Inc. All rights reserved.
98POINT6 is a registered trademark of 98point6 Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Please note that 98point6 is not the original author of the software or other materials that are licensed by third parties (“Third-Party Code”). The notices and licenses contained herein that are applicable to the Third-Party Code are provided to you solely for your information. 98point6, not the third party, licenses this Third-Party Code to you under the terms set forth in the license agreement for this product. 98point6 reserves all other rights not expressly granted pursuant to the license agreement for this product, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise.
This copy of the 98point6 Application is being made available for limited use by customers and partners of 98point6 who are authorized to download and use such software, and in accordance with the end user agreement and applicable commercial agreement between you or your employer and 98point6.
The 98point6 Application includes ansi-html (v 0.0.7), dexie (2.0.4) ldclient-js (v 1.1.12), and react-tap-event-plugin (v 3.0.2). ansi-html (v 0.0.7), dexie (2.0.4), ldclient-js (v 1.1.12), and react-tap-event-plugin (v 3.0.2) are licensed pursuant to Apache Version 2.0. A copy of the Apache Version 2.0 license is provided below.
Version 2.0, January 2004
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE, REPRODUCTION, AND DISTRIBUTION
"License" shall mean the terms and conditions for use, reproduction,and distribution as defined by Sections 1 through 9 of this document.
"Licensor" shall mean the copyright owner or entity authorized by the copyright owner that is granting the License.
"Legal Entity" shall mean the union of the acting entity and al other entities that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with that entity. For the purposes of this definition, "control" means (i) the power, direct or indirect, to cause the direction or management of such entity, whether by contract or otherwise, or (ii) ownership of fifty percent (50%) or more of the outstanding shares, or (iii) beneficial ownership of such entity.
"You" (or "Your") shall mean an individual or Legal Entity exercising permissions granted by this License.
"Source" form shall mean the preferred form for making modifications, including but not limited to software source code, documentation source, and configuration files.
"Object" form shall mean any form resulting from mechanical transformation or translation of a Source form, including but not limited to compiled object code, generated documentation, and conversions to other media types.
"Work" shall mean the work of authorship, whether in Source or Object form, made available under the License, as indicated by a copyright notice that is included in or attached to the work (an example is provided in the Appendix below).
"Derivative Works" shall mean any work, whether in Source or Object form, that is based on (or derived from) the Work and for which the editorial revisions, annotations, elaborations, or other modifications represent, as a whole, an original work of authorship. For the purposes of this License, Derivative Works shall not include works that remain separable from, or merely link (or bind by name) to the interfaces of, the Work and Derivative Works thereof.
"Contribution" shall mean any work of authorship, including the original version of the Work and any modifications or addition to that Work or Derivative Works thereof, that is intentionally submitted to Licensor for inclusion in the Work by the copyright owner
or by an individual or Legal Entity authorized to submit on behalf of the copyright owner. For the purposes of this definition, "submitted" means any form of electronic, verbal, or written communication sent to the Licensor or its representatives, including but not limited to communication on electronic mailing lists, source code control systems, and issue tracking systems that are managed by, or on behalf of, the Licensor for the purpose of discussing and improving the Work, but excluding communication that is conspicuously marked or otherwise designated in writing by the copyright owner as "Not a Contribution."
"Contributor" shall mean Licensor and any individual or Legal Entity on behalf of whom a Contribution has been received by Licensor and subsequently incorporated within the Work.
- Grant of Copyright License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby grants to You a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare Derivative Works of, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute the Work and such Derivative Works in Source or Object form.
- Grant of Patent License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby grants to You a perpetual worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable (except as stated in this section) patent license to make, have made, use, offer to sell, sell, import, and otherwise transfer the Work, where such license applies only to those patent claims licensable by such Contributor that are necessarily infringed by their Contribution(s) alone or by combination of their Contribution(s) with the Work to which such Contribution(s) was submitted. If You institute patent litigation against any entity (including a cross-claim or counterclaim in a lawsuit) alleging that the Work or a Contribution incorporated within the Work constitutes direct or contributory patent infringement, then any patent licenses granted to You under this License for that Work shall terminate as of the date such litigation is filed.
- Redistribution. You may reproduce and distribute copies of the Work or Derivative Works thereof in any medium, with or without modifications, and in Source or Object form, provided that You meet the following conditions:
(a) You must give any other recipients of the Work or Derivative Works a copy of this License; and
(b) You must cause any modified files to carry prominent notices stating that You changed the files; and
(c) You must retain, in the Source form of any Derivative Works that You distribute, all copyright, patent, trademark, and attribution notices from the Source form of the Work, excluding those notices that do not pertain to any part of the Derivative Works; and
(d) If the Work includes a "NOTICE" text file as part of its distribution, then any Derivative Works that You distribute must include a readable copy of the attribution notices contained within such NOTICE file, excluding those notices that do not pertain to any part of the Derivative Works, in at least one of the following places: within a NOTICE text file distributed as part of the Derivative Works; within the Source form or documentation, if provided along with the Derivative Works; or, within a display generated by the Derivative Works, if and wherever such third-party notices normally appear. The contents of the NOTICE file are for informational purposes only and do not modify the License. You may add Your own attribution notices within Derivative Works that You distribute, alongside or as an addendum to the NOTICE text from the Work, provided that such additional attribution notices cannot be construed as modifying the License.
You may add Your own copyright statement to Your modifications and may provide additional or different license terms and conditions for use, reproduction, or distribution of Your modifications, or for any such Derivative Works as a whole, provided Your use, reproduction, and distribution of the Work otherwise complies with the conditions stated in this License.
5. Submission of Contributions. Unless You explicitly state otherwise, any Contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the Work by You to the Licensor shall be under the terms and conditions of this License, without any additional terms or conditions. Notwithstanding the above, nothing herein shall supersede or modify the terms of any separate license agreement you may have executed with Licensor regarding such Contributions.
- Trademarks. This License does not grant permission to use the trade names, trademarks, service marks, or product names of the Licensor except as required for reasonable and customary use in describing the origin of the Work and reproducing the content of the NOTICE file.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty. Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, Licensor provides the Work (and each Contributor provides its Contributions) on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing the Work and assume any risks associated with Your exercise of permissions under this License.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event and under no legal theory, whether in tort (including negligence), contract, or otherwise unless required by applicable law (such as deliberate and grossly negligent acts) or agreed to in writing, shall any Contributor be liable to You for damages, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character arising as a result of this License or out of the use or inability to use the Work (including but not limited to damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses), even if such Contributor has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. Accepting Warranty or Additional Liability. While redistributing the Work or Derivative Works thereof, You may choose to offer, and charge a fee for, acceptance of support, warranty, indemnity, or other liability obligations and/or rights consistent with this License. However, in accepting such obligations, You may act only on Your own behalf and on Your sole responsibility, not on behalf of any other Contributor, and only if You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold each Contributor harmless for any liability incurred by, or claims asserted against, such Contributor by reason of your accepting any such warranty or additional liability.
This product includes draft.js (v 0.10.5) Copyright © 2013-present, Facebook, Inc., hoist-non-react-statistics (v 1.2.0 and 2.3.1) Copyright © 2015, Yahoo! Inc., qs (v 2.2.4, 2.2.5, 5.1.0, 5.2.0, 6.1.2, 6.3.2, 6.4.0, and 6.5.1) Copyright © 2014, Nathan LeFreniere and other contributors, react-transition-group (v 1.2.1 and 2.2.1) Copyright © 2016, React Community, sourcemapped-stacktrace (v 1.1.7 and 1.1.8) Copyright © 2016, James Salter, warning (v 3.0.0) Copyright © 2013-2015, Facebook, Inc., and url-template (v 2.0.8) Copyright © 2012-2014, Bram Stein.
The immediately above-listed software is licensed pursuant to the 3-Clause BSD license. A copy of the 3-Clause BSD license is below.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the copyright holder nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
This product includes, ua-parser-js (v 0.7.17) Copyright © 2012-2016 Faisal Salman <firstname.lastname@example.org>, auth0-js (v 9.6.0) Copyright © 2015 Auth0, Inc. <email@example.com> (http://auth0.com), auth0-lock (v 11.7.1) Copyright © 2015 Auth0, Inc. <firstname.lastname@example.org> (http://auth0.com), autosize (v 4.0.1) Copyright © 2015 Jack Moore, babel-polyfill (v 6.26.0) Copyright © Babel, babel-runtime (v 6.26.0) Copyright © Babel, base64-js (v 1.2.1) Copyright © 2014, blueimp-md5 (v 2.3.1) Copyright © 2011 Sebastian Tschan, https://blueimp.net, , chain-function (v 1.0.0), classnames (v 2.2.5) Copyright © 2017 Jed Watson, component-emitter (v 1.2.1 and 1.2.1) Copyright © 2014 Component contributors <email@example.com>, computed-style (v 0.1.4) Copyright © 2013 Todd Wolfson, create-react-class (v.15.6.2) Copyright © 2013-present, Facebook, Inc., crypto-js (v 3.1.9-1) Copyright © 2009-2013 Jeff Mott, 2013-2016 Evan Vosberg, dom-helpers (v 3.2.1) Copyright © 2015 Jason Quense, events (v 1.1.1) Copyright © Joyent, Inc. and other Node contributors, error-stack-parser (v 1.3.6) Copyright © 2017 Eric Wendelin and other contributors, exif-js (v 2.3.0) Copyright © 2008 Jacob Seidelin,fast-levenshtein (v 2.0.6) Copyright © 2008 Jacob Seidelin, fbjs (v 0.3.2 and 0.8.16) Copyright © 2013-present, Facebook, Inc., google-libphonenumber (v 3.1.4) Copyright © 2015 Rui Marinho, history (v 3.3.0) Copyright © 2016-2018, React Training, html-entities (v 1.2.1) Copyright © 2013, Dulin Marat, idtoken-verifier (v 1.1.2) Copyright © 2016, Auth0, Inc. <firstname.lastname@example.org> (http://auth0.com), immutable (v 3.7.6 and 3.8.2) Copyright © 2014-present, Facebook, Inc., inputmask-core (v 2.2.0), Copyright © 2015, Johnny Buchanan, invariant (v 2.2.4) Copyright © 2013-present, Facebook, Inc., js-cookie (v 2.2.0) Copyright © 2018 Copyright 2018 Klaus Hartl, Fagner Brack, GitHub Contributors, jsbn (v 0.1.1) Copyright © 2003-2005 Tom Wu, jsonp (v 0.2.1) Copyright © unknown, keycode (v 2.2.0) Copyright © 2014, Tim Oxley, line-height (v 0.3.1) Copyright © 2013, Todd Wolfson, lodash (v 2.4.2, 3.10.1, 3.5.0, 4.17.4) Copyright © JS Foundation and other contributors <https://js.foundation/>, lodash-es (v 4.17.8) Copyright © JS Foundation and other contributors <https://js.foundation/>, moment (2.10.6 and 2.22.2) Copyright © JS Foundation and other contributors, ms (v 0.6.2, 0.7.1, 0.7.2, and 2.0.0) Copyright © 2016, Zeit, Inc., object-assign (v 4.1.0, 4.1.1) Copyright © Sindre Sorhus <email@example.com> (sindresorhus.com), password-sheriff (v 1.1.0) Copyright © 2013-2015, Auth0, process (v 0.5.2 and 0.11.10) Copyright © 2013 Roman Shtylman <firstname.lastname@example.org>, prop-types (v 15.6.0 and 15.6.1) Copyright © 2013-present, Facebook, Inc., query-string (v 4.3.4) Copyright © Sindre Sorhus <email@example.com> (sindresorhus.com), querystring-es3 (v 0.2.1) Copyright © 2012 Irakli Gozalishvili, react (16.4.0) Copyright © 2013-present, Facebook, Inc., react-async-script (v 0.9.1) Copyright © 2017 Hugo Dozois, react-autosize-textarea (v 3.0.3) Copyright © 2016, react-dom (v 16.4.0) Copyright © 2013-present, Facebook, Inc., react-google-recaptcha (0.11.0) Copyright © 2015, Hugo Dozois, react-hot-loader (v 4.3.0) Copyright © 2016, Dan Abramov, react-load-script-private (v 0.0.5) Copyright © 2016, Blueberry Apps s.r.o, react-maskedinput (v 4.0.1) Copyright © 2015, Jonny Buchanan, react-redux (v 5.0.6) Copyright © 2015 - present, Dan Abramov, react-router (v 3.2.0) Copyright © 2016-2018 React Training, react-router-redux (v 4.0.8) Copyright © 2015 - present James Long, react-stripe-elements (v 1.6.0) Copyright © 2017 Stripe, recompose (v 0.26.0) Copyright © 2015-2016 Andrew Clark, redbox-react (v 1.5.0) Copyright © 2015 David Pfahler, redux (v 4.0.0) Copyright © 2015 Dan Abramov, redux-saga (v 0.16.0) Copyright © 2015 Yassine Elouafi, redux-thunk (v 2.2.0) Copyright © 2015-present Dan Abramov, regenerator-runtime (v 0.10.5 and 0.11.0) Copyright © Ben Newman, reselect (v 3.0.1) Copyright © 2015-2018 Reselect Contributors, setimmediate (v 1.0.5) Copyright © 2012 Barnesandnoble.com, llc, Donavon West, and Domenic Denicola, shallowequal (v 1.0.2) Copyright © 2017 Alberto Leal <firstname.lastname@example.org> (github.com/dashed), simple-assign (v 0.1.0) Copyright © Neil Gabbadon, stackframe (v 0.3.1) Copyright © 2017 Eric Wendelin and other contributors, strict-uri-encode (v 1.1.0) Copyright © Kevin Mårtensson <email@example.com> (github.com/kevva), strip-ansi (v 0.3.0, 3.0.1, 4.0.0) Copyright © Sindre Sorhus <firstname.lastname@example.org> (sindresorhus.com), superagent (v 3.8.2) Copyright © 2014-2016 TJ Holowaychuk <email@example.com>, symbol-observable (v 1.2.0) Copyright © Sindre Sorhus <firstname.lastname@example.org> (sindresorhus.com) Ben Lesh <email@example.com>, trim (v 0.0.1) Copyright © TJ Holowaychuk, updeep (v 1.0.0) Copyright © 2015 Substantial, url-join (v 1.1.0) Copyright © 2015 José F. Romaniello, util (v 0.10.3) Copyright © Joyent, Inc. and other Node contributors, uuid (v 2.0.3, 3.1.0, 3.2.1) Copyright © 2010-2012 Robert Kieffer, uupaa.useragent.js (v 1.0.2) Copyright © 2015 uupaa, whatwg-fetch (v 0.9.0, 2.0.3, 2.0.4) Copyright © 2014-2016 GitHub, Inc., winchan (v 0.2.0) Copyright © 2014 Auth0 Inc., 2012 Lloyd Hilaiel.
This software is licensed pursuant to the MIT license. A copy of the MIT license is below.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.