app store rating
would use again
resolution rate for clinic visits
Reduce clinician burnout with automated support
AI-powered tools can support the intake of more than 60% of the information needed for a visit, reducing cognitive load on the provider and variability in care.
- Automated assistant for patient onboarding and visit intake
- Clinical practice standards integrated to support decision-making in the visit workflow
- Text suggestions and question prompts to guide the encounter
Before, during, and after each visit, the 98point6 Technology Platform supports patient safety, quality control, outcomes and adherence to medical best practices.
Address workforce challenges through a digital-first approach
98point6 Technologies has spent the last eight years refining the operating model for a nation-wide, digital-first clinic that operates 24/7. Measuring provider satisfaction and refining the delivery model to maximize physician time, manage cognitive load and build a pool of providers is key to successful clinic operations and scalability.
- Charting and care plan automations to close out visits in less time
- Forecasting models that translate visits into staffing needs
- Operational tool kit for hiring, onboarding, compensation modeling, training, licensing and scheduling
Quality care, supported by technology – an enhanced patient experience.
A digital expansion can play a significant role in ensuring the right care occurs at the right location and open new channels of engagement, while at the same time giving doctors and clinicians a new platform from which they can do more.
Through expanded access to care, patients report higher satisfaction and have better engagement rates.