• What problem do you solve?

    Only 23% of healthcare consumers are active and satisfied with their available options today. For the other 77%, cost concerns and lack of convenience prevent timely and appropriate healthcare, resulting in avoidable, costly urgent care and ER visits and impacting early detection. Unfortunately, the trends driving this reality show no signs of letting up. High deductible health plans are growing in prevalence, increasing the healthcare cost burden for consumers. At the same time, the on-demand economy is picking up speed, growing consumers’ appetite for more convenient healthcare options. Consumers want low-cost, quality, on-demand healthcare, yet the current healthcare model does not meet this expectation.

  • What is your solution?

    98point6 is a new kind of primary care that makes it possible to provide consistent, smarter, life-long care that’s always available and on the patient’s terms, and at a dramatically lower price.

    For employees and their families, 98point6 makes connecting with a physician as simple as sending a text or doing an online search, at little or no cost to the employee. Care is delivered by U.S. based board-certified physicians utilizing a highly secure in-app messaging experience. 98point6 offers a unique physician experience that is private, empathetic and low effort—and as accessible as a consumer’s mobile phone.

  • What is the benefit of 98point6 to employers?

    For employers, 98point6 affordably expands access to quality medical care—engaging the hard to reach, delivering earlier medical intervention, and reducing costs while improving employee satisfaction.

    Our modern, convenient approach, coupled with little or no out-of-pocket cost for the employee, aims to engage the hard-to-reach, cost-sensitive, unsatisfied and over-users of medical services across all demographics. We intend to drive earlier intervention and optimize care delivery to avoid costly urgent care/ER visits that would reduce the downstream total cost of care.

  • What is the benefit of 98point6 for employees and their dependents?

    For employees and their families, 98point6 makes connecting with a physician as simple as sending a text or doing an online search, at little or no cost to the employee. The service is private, easy and accessible, enabling the consumer to communicate with a physicians on their terms. Consumers have anywhere, anytime access to U.S.-based, board-certified physicians at little or no out-of-pocket cost.