Last updated: February 22, 2017
Individuals Under the Age of 18
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 18 years of age.
Personal Information We Collect or Maintain
The Personal Information we collect or maintain includes information you submit through our Website such as name, email address, residence, age, professional credentials and experience and other information you submit.
Information We Collect Automatically
As you use the Website, we may use technologies that automatically collect and analyze non-personally identifiable information, such as the type of device you are using, browser type and version, time and date of visit, time spent on those pages, and additional usage statistics.
The Website does not respond to Do Not Track signals in your browser.
How We Protect Personal Information
We strive to implement reasonable and appropriate physical, technical and administrative measures to protect information under our control. However, no method of transmission or electronic storage is fully secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Use of Personal Information
Subject to applicable legal restrictions, we may use your Personal Information to:
- Send you follow-up communications
- Improve the quality of the Website
- Notify you when updates to the Website are available
- Market the Website to you
You can opt out of receiving email direct marketing by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe link provided in all of our email communications.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Subject to applicable legal restrictions, we may share Personal Information that you provide or that we collect:
- To subsidiaries and affiliates
- To various contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business who are contractually obligated to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them (such third parties include, but are not limited to, website hosting providers, data hosting providers, customer support providers, communications vendors, and various other IT service providers)
- As required by law, including in response to a court order
- When we reasonably believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect your safety or the safety of others, to protect our rights, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of 98point6’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information maintained by the Website is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose that we disclose to you when you provide the information
We may use De-identified Information created by us without restriction.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can contact us by submitting an inquiry via our Contact Us form to request access to, correct, or delete Personal Information that you have provided to us. Note that we may be required, by law or otherwise, to keep certain information, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements. When we delete Personal Information, it may remain in our archived data. We may also retain De-Identified Information about your use of the Website. Once we have disclosed Personal Information to third parties, we cannot guarantee the deletion or modification of such information by the parties to whom we made the disclosure.
Notice of Information Practices
View our Notice of Information Practices
Responsible Disclosure Policy
View our Responsible Disclosure Policy