Introducing 98point6 via Premera MyCare
On-demand, text-based primary care
For subscribers and their dependents ages 1 and older enrolled on an eligible Premera Blue Cross medical plan
Whether you’re feeling unwell or have a health-related question, simply sign in and start a visit whenever you’re ready. No appointment needed.
Connect with a primary care physician right from your phone. Get treatment for a cough while commuting to work or get care for your child’s stomach pain while at a weekend barbecue.
With service available in all 50 states plus D.C., you and your family can access care anywhere you are—at home or while traveling.
Virus in the middle of the night or itchy rash over the weekend? Get immediate care around the clock—even after hours and on holidays.
Get treatment for
on your schedule
Not feeling well? Just have a question? We've got you.
Get treatment for on your schedule.
Not feeling well? Just have a question? We've got you.
Getting quality care
just got a whole lot easier.
Forget what you know about traditional primary care—the inconvenient scheduling, long wait times and increasing expenses. Premera MyCare is breaking down the barriers, using technology to bring on-demand access to affordable care to everyone—because we think that’s the way it should be.
On-demand primary care is here...and you're just three steps away from getting started.
Activating your account takes 90 seconds or less. All you need is your phone to download the app and create a profile, then you’ll be ready for a visit.
Create your account
No password to remember. Enter your mobile number and we’ll send you a unique pin.
Start your visit
Get text‐based diagnosis and treatment and a personalized Care Plan, with any necessary labs ordered and prescriptions sent to your local pharmacy.
Meet some of the 98point6 doctors
The service is staffed by carefully selected, board-certified physicians. The doctors are passionate about making healthcare more accessible and affordable for all patients.
Alicia Sanchez, MD
Roxanna Cham, MD
David Dickey, MD
Michael Grabinski, MD, MPH
Erin Jones, MD
Crystal Broussard, MD
Andrew Le, MD
Martin Maimon, MD
Using Premera MyCare
Premera MyCare specializes in providing members a timely and personalized virtual care experience. It gives access to 24/7, on-demand, text-based primary care provided by 98point6. For my information about Premera MyCare, visit http://premera.com/visitor/mycare.
98point6 is a new kind of on-demand primary care delivered through the Premera MyCare app, a highly secure in-app messaging experience on your mobile device. With 98point6, U.S-based, board-certified physicians answer questions, diagnose, and treat acute and chronic illnesses, outline care options and order any necessary prescriptions or lab tests. We can also help you better understand any primary care conditions.
Simply download the Premera MyCare app from the Apple App Store or Google Play, sign in using a mobile phone number and create a profile. You’ll need to provide information to verify eligibility and your identity (if you are unable to provide the last 4 digits of your social security number, please provide the plan subscriber’s birthday in MMDD format). Once registered, click “Start your visit” and begin a text-based visit, where an Automated Assistant will gather information on your symptoms and ask clarifying questions (audio, video, and photo support, as needed). The information gathered is delivered to one of 98point6’s board-certified physicians, who will then join the visit and continue the text-based conversation with the patient. From there, the patient will be provided with a diagnosis and treatment plan which could include answers to patient questions/concerns, prescriptions sent directly to their pharmacy, ordering of labs, and a referral or recommended self-care. At the end of every visit, a personalized Care Plan is created and securely stored within the app—easily accessible and available for the patient at any time. If labs are ordered, a 98point6 physician will follow up with the patient once the results are back.
Primary care provided by 98point6 is available nationwide. 98point6 is available in all 50 states across the U.S. & Washington D.C. Patients must be 19 years or older to seek care in Nebraska.
98point6 physicians can and do prescribe medications when they are appropriate. If a prescription is a part of your treatment plan, we’ll send it electronically to your preferred pharmacy. 98point6 does not prescribe controlled substances (such as opioids) or lifestyle medications (such as Viagra and Propecia).
If the 98point6 physician determines that lab work is necessary, they will order a lab test. Once ordered, simply visit a nearby LabCorp or Quest Diagnostics location and when your results are ready, a 98point6 physician will reach out to walk you through your results.
Please reach out to our customer support team through our Contact Us form. A support representative will be in touch to help resolve your issue.
Care for children ages 1-17 years old must be requested by a parent or legal guardian eligible for 98point6. In order to receive care, the child must also be eligible for 98point6 through the parent or guardian’s plan.
Next, the automated assistant will gather information about the child’s symptoms, then will deliver the information to one of 98point6’s board-certified physicians. The physician will have a text-based conversation with you about your child’s symptoms, using audio, video or photos as needed. For younger children (i.e., under age 5), the physician will likely request a brief video encounter.
We're giving participants the chance to win a $25 Visa gift card. We will be giving away 100 gift cards at the end of the contest period. Just create a 98point6 account by August 15, 2021.
- Must be 18 years or older (19 in Nebraska).
- This drawing is only offered to select employer-sponsored health plans. To be eligible, health plan members must appear in our system and create a 98point6 account during the contest period.
- Contest period ends on August 15 at 11:59 p.m. (PST).
- Each 98point6 registration will count as one entry and the contest is limited to one entry per person.
- 98point6 reserves the right to refuse any registration for any reason.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. No assignment, transfer or substitution of the prize is permitted. Any taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The winners of the prizes will be selected by 98point6 by random drawing from all individuals who complete the contest registration process during the contest period. Winners will be selected on August 6 at or before 11:59 p.m. (PST). 100 will be chosen by random drawing. Winners of the contest will be notified by email or by mail at last known physical address on file if an email address is not available no later than August 13. Prizes will be awarded on or before August 20.
- Winners must meet all eligibility requirements as required by 98point6.
- Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. The winners agree to accept the prize “as is.”
- Employees of 98point6, its subsidiaries, affiliates and their families are not eligible to enter.
- Participating entrants agree that 98point6, its subsidiaries, participating sponsors, their affiliates, officers, directors, agents and their employees shall not be responsible for lost, misdirected, illegible or late entries.
- By registering, contestants accept these rules and agree to be bound by the results of the prize drawings. All decisions made by 98point6 are final.
- The Sponsor, 98point6, and its affiliates are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, or tampering or hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the drawing and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the website. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are corrupted or otherwise not received correctly or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail, or on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in the drawing; or for lost, late or misdirected entries. If, for any reason, the drawing is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this drawing, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the drawing.
- Recipients of this material can write to Sponsor to have their name removed from further distributions or publication.
- No purchase necessary to enter. A purchase will not improve the recipient’s chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
- Visa is not a participant in or a sponsor of this promotion.
- Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that this Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
- 98point6 is located at 701 5th Avenue, Suite 2300 Seattle, WA 98104. Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
98point6 is an independent company that provides virtual medical care services on behalf of Premera Blue Cross.
Premera Blue Cross is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association.